Meeting controls and features
Using StarLeaf room systems StarLeaf Touch 2045Last updated September 11, 2019
When you are in a meeting, the touchscreen shows the following controls and features.
|Choose whether to have your microphone on mute or unmute before or during a call|
|Customize your camera’s point of view, and choose whether to have your camera on or off before or during a call|
|Connect an appropriate device and touch this button to share another display with your participants (see below for further detail)|
|Customize your screen layout (see below for further detail)|
|Change the output volume of your meeting by using the – and + icons|
|Put yourself on hold|
|/||If your organization has the Recording solution, press this button to begin recording the meeting. Press it again to stop recording|
|Open the Manage panel to see settings for each participant (See below for further detail)|
|Call an IP address, URI, or a third-party meeting address using the in-call dialer|
- Add participant: Dial or directly select a contact to add them to the meeting
- Lock meeting: Prevent any more participants from joining the meeting. Anyone who attempts to join this meeting will see a notification informing them that the meeting is locked
- Mute / Unmute all: Use these controls to instantly mute and unmute all participants
- End meeting: Use the End meeting control to disconnect all participants from the meeting. A confirmation dialog will appear for you to confirm this action
- Mute individual: To mute/unmute a specific participant, touch the microphone icon
- Remove individual: To remove a specific participant from the meeting, touch the cross icon
To share content, connect your computer or other device to the StarLeaf room system, using the cable on your meeting room table (for example, an HDMI). Your device will instantly start sharing content to your meeting room screen.
To share content with remote participants, press Share at the top of your screen.
The control turns green while you are content sharing. Press Stop to stop sharing with remote participants.
To stop sharing locally, disconnect the connection cable from your device.
To customize your screen layout and how you see participants, touch the Screen layout icon.
- To change how you see participants, select the Participants tab and choose an Arrangement
- To choose whether to view content being shared by other participants, select the Shared content tab
- To view the display of a device which you have connected to the room system (such as a laptop), select the My device tab
- To switch your self-view on or off, use the Self-view toggle. This only removes the view for you and people in the room, remote participants in the meeting can still see you. To turn off your camera, use the Mute camera icon on the bottom toolbar of the screen
You can find more information about layouts and arrangements in Meeting layouts.