About camera and microphone
Using StarLeaf appLast updated May 2, 2018
You can configure the camera, microphone, and speakers settings in the desktop app. These settings can still be accessed if you are in a call.
- Go to your Account page in the desktop app.
- Go to Audio & video settings as shown below.
- Select the audio and video devices you wish to use from the options available to you.
To adjust your microphone levels, use the slider underneath Microphone. Increasing the level on the slider increases your transmitted volume.
The StarLeaf app uses the camera and microphone on your device. When you install the app, give permissions such that it can access your camera and microphone.
If you later disable these permissions, you can re-enable as follows:
- Go to iPhone Settings > Privacy > Camera and enable StarLeaf
- Go to iPhone Settings > Privacy > Microphone and enable StarLeaf
- Go to Android Settings > Apps > StarLeaf > Permissions and enable Camera and Microphone