Using Pronto Cable USBLast updated May 2, 2019
StarLeaf Pronto allows users to meet and share in an instant. When you connect Pronto to your laptop, your screen is shared with the room so that you are ready to present immediately. Your StarLeaf meetings are also synchronized with the room allowing you to join with one touch.
Select a topic below to learn more.
- Download and install the StarLeaf app
- Connect your laptop to Pronto
- Join a new meeting with Pronto
- Share content with Pronto
For the best meeting experience with Pronto and to synchronize your StarLeaf meetings with the room, download the StarLeaf app here .
In every meeting room with a Pronto installed, there is a cable with two connectors; a USB-A and a USB-C.
- Connect Pronto to your laptop using either of the USB connectors.
- For Windows users, select Open folder to view files.
- Select the StarLeaf Pronto app icon for Windows (or macOS).
On your laptop screen, you will see the StarLeaf Pronto drive window appear.
Steps 2 and 3 are applicable only if you do not yet have the StarLeaf app installed:
Your laptop screen appears on the room display and is ready to share in a meeting. The next time you connect your laptop, Pronto will automatically recognize it and will share your screen instantly.
If you have never connected your laptop to Pronto before, follow the steps in Connect your laptop to Pronto above first.
When your laptop is connected, your meetings are synchronized and when a meeting is due to start, the green join button appears on the touchscreen controller in the room.
Select the join button on the touchscreen to join your meeting.
When you connect Pronto, your laptop screen is instantly shared to the room display. When you are in a meeting, you can also share your screen to everyone who has joined remotely. To do this:
- Select the join button on the touchscreen controller to join your meeting.
- Select share my PC screen. Your screen is shared.