Using Phone 2105Last updated July 19, 2017
Forwarding calls from either the phone or Breeze updates the other system simultaneously. This ensures that calls do not come through on the phone or on Breeze at any time when forwarding has been enabled.
To forward calls either to voicemail or to another phone number:
- Press .
- Enter either:
- your voicemail number (2999), or
- the number of the person to whom you want to forward your calls.
- Press .
The display screen shows the message “forwarding…” and the contact number until such time as it is canceled.
To cancel call forwarding, press . The message is removed from the display screen and calls are accepted on the phone.
You can forward your calls within Breeze using the. Choosing to forward calls means that anyone who has you as a StarLeaf favorite can see that you have forwarded calls. To do this:
- Move the forward calls and to see the controls shown below.
- Choose either:
- the forward to voicemail option, if you want your calls to be forwarded immediately to voicemail (for example if you are going on holiday).
- the forward to: option to enter the telephone number of the phone to which you want your calls to be forwarded.
If there is a mobile number for you in the StarLeaf system, you see a third option: forward to my mobile. Choose this to have your calls forwarded to your mobile number.
To cancel call forwarding on the phone or on Breeze at any time, either press on the phone or accept calls on the Breeze homescreen.
Unlike forwarding, the ‘Do not disturb’ functionality only affects one device. If you set the phone to ‘do not disturb’ this does not affect Breeze. This ensures that calls only come through on the device you are using, or goes straight to voicemail if you are not available on any device.
To set the phone status to ‘do not disturb’ :
- Press .
- Press . The display screen shows the message “do not disturb” and the phone does not ring if you receive a call. If you have no other device that can take the call, the call is forwarded to voicemail.
Anyone who has you as one of their speed dials, can see that you are away because your speed dial light is not lit.
To cancel the ‘do not disturb’ status, press the soft key or press the to return to a call-accepting status.
To set your status to ‘do not disturb’, and have all calls forwarded immediately to voicemail, move the do not disturb. Anyone who has you as one of their favorites, can see that you are busy because your name is displayed on their StarLeaf device with a ‘busy’ icon. To cancel the ‘do not disturb’ status on the phone or on Breeze at any time, either press on the phone or accept calls on the Breeze homescreen.to