Virtual background requirements
Using Meeting and calling Blur or replace backgroundLast updated June 23, 2021
Replacing or blurring your background in StarLeaf has certain image and system requirements which are outlined on this page.
Custom backgrounds must be images that are:
- In a JPG or JPEG format
- At least 1280 x 720 pixels in size
Laptops and PCs must have the following minimum requirements:
- Operating system: Windows 7 SP1 or later, 64-bit
- Intel HD Graphics: Generation 9 or later
- NVidia: any card that supports Direct3D Feature Level 12.0 (StarLeaf app version 4.9 or higher required).
- AMD: any card that supports Direct3D Feature Level 12.0 (StarLeaf app version 4.9 or higher required).
For the best experience, StarLeaf recommends using Windows 10 version 1909 or later.
Blurred and custom backgrounds require the latest GPU drivers to run. Make sure you have fully updated your graphics drivers before using a blurred or custom background.
Devices must be running macOS 10.14 or later.