Audio and video settings
Using Meeting and callingLast updated October 15, 2021
You can configure the camera, microphone, and speakers settings in StarLeaf for desktop. These settings can still be accessed if you are in a call.
On this page:
- Go to the Account tab in StarLeaf.
- Open Audio & video settings.
- Select the audio and video devices you want to use from the options available to you. Select Same as system to set your devices to be the same as your system settings.
StarLeaf automatically adjusts your microphone levels, however you can override this by using the slider underneath Microphone. Increasing the level on the slider increases your transmitted volume.
Click Play test sound to check that you have selected the right speakers or headset.
If you are experiencing any issues with your selected camera or microphone, see Troubleshooting StarLeaf app for more information.
For information on how to blur or replace your video background while in a call or meeting, see Blur or replace background.
You can use virtual cameras from third-party programs such as OBS , for calls and meetings. Before using a virtual camera with StarLeaf, make sure you have activated it from the third-party program that you want to use.
To select a virtual camera:
- Go to Account > AV settings.
- From the Camera dropdown menu, select the virtual camera you want.
Your virtual camera is selected.