Joining using phone audio and browser video
Using Joining a meetingLast updated February 27, 2020
You can dial into a meeting using your phone while viewing the meeting in your browser (this is useful if you do not have a microphone in your computer).
- Open your StarLeaf invite (this can be found either in your email or on a StarLeaf scheduled calendar event).
- Click More ways to join your meeting. Your default browser opens.
- Click Phone audio and browser video.
- Select the region from which you are calling, using the drop down menu.
- Dial the number displayed on your phone.
- Enter the meeting ID into your phone when prompted. Your phone’s audio and microphone is now being used for the meeting.
- Click View in web browser from your computer.
- Enter your name.
- Click Join meeting.