Joining using phone audio and browser video
Using Joining a meetingLast updated February 12, 2021
Dial into a meeting using your phone for voice and sound, and a browser for viewing the meeting. Joining in this way is useful if you do not have a microphone in your computer.
To join using phone audio and browser video:
- Open your StarLeaf invite (this can be found either in your email or on a StarLeaf scheduled calendar event).
- Click More ways to join your meeting. Your default browser opens.
- Click Phone audio and browser video.
- Select the region from which you are calling, using the drop down menu.
- Dial the displayed number using your phone.
- Enter the meeting ID into your phone when prompted. Your phone’s audio and microphone is now being used for the meeting.
- Click View in web browser from your computer.
- Enter your name.
- Click Join meeting.
You can share your screen while in the meeting, however all other controls will not be available. For the full StarLeaf meeting experience, download the app here .