Joining from StarLeaf app
Using Joining a meetingLast updated February 17, 2020
You can join any meeting using StarLeaf app, available on Windows, Android, iOS, and macOS devices.
- Open your StarLeaf invite (this can be found either in your email or on a StarLeaf scheduled calendar event).
- Select Join this video meeting using StarLeaf. Your default browser opens.
- Open StarLeaf. (If you do not have a StarLeaf account, a StarLeaf file will download. For more information, go to Guest Join.)
- Configure settings on the pre-meeting screen.
- Click Join now.
Ten minutes before a meeting is due to start, a green Join button appears on the Meetings tab of your StarLeaf app. Select Join to join the meeting.
- Find out the meeting ID by either opening a StarLeaf invite or asking the meeting organizer.
- Go to the Meetings tab on your StarLeaf app.
- Click the Join control.
- Enter the meeting ID.
- Click Join.