Joining from a room system
Using Joining a meetingLast updated February 17, 2020
You can join any meeting using the touchscreen controller in your StarLeaf meeting room.
|Join using Touch 2045||Join using Touch 2035/36|
You can join a StarLeaf meeting from any third-party room system:
- Open your StarLeaf invite (this can be found either in your email or on a StarLeaf scheduled calendar event).
- Click More ways to join your meeting. Your default browser opens.
- Click Meeting room system.
- Select the room system you are using from the list to display the dialing details.
- Dial the address provided on your room system’s controller.