Join scheduled Microsoft Teams meetings from StarLeaf rooms
Using Joining a meetingLast updated December 17, 2019
You can join a Microsoft Teams meeting from a StarLeaf room. MS Teams meeting invites and calendar events contain the dialing information that allow you to join a meeting from your StarLeaf room system touchscreen.
- Go to your MS Teams meeting invite or calendar event.
- Look for Join with a video conferencing device as shown in the example below.
- Take note of the video address and conference ID. In the example above, these are firstname.lastname@example.org and 1291903084 respectively.
- On your StarLeaf touchscreen controller, select Call (or Dialer if you are using a Touch 2045).
- Using the touchscreen keyboard, type the video address in the format email@example.com
- Press Call on the touchscreen.
- Enter the 10-digit conference ID from the MS Teams invite.
- Press # to submit the conference ID. It may take about 10 seconds to join the meeting.
When the call connects, a BlueJeans lobby screen appears.