Making a call
Using GTm FamilyLast updated July 25, 2018
On the touch panel, you can:
- Dial a number: Call a number using the keypad
- Use the speed dial: In the Windows 10 interface, tap the speed dial contact on the home screen
- Call one of your favorites: In the Skype for Business interface, favorites that have been added in Maestro are displayed on the home screen. Or, go to to view favorite contacts
- Return a call: Go to and select the call you want to return
- Call someone in the company directory: In the Windows 10 interface, tap make a call and tap company directory, or go to and choose someone to call
- Call someone from your own personal contact list: In the Skype for Business interface, go to
You might need to dial someone who has a video address that includes letters or numbers and symbols (known as a URI). To do this, tap any key on the keypad. They keyboard is displayed to enter the URI.
In the Windows 10 interface, tap make a call and select a contact from the recent calls list. Otherwise, go to to select a contact.
To clear your recent call list:
- In the Windows 10 interface, tap make a call. In the Skype for Business interface, go to . The recent calls list is displayed.
- Click , then confirm to empty the recent calls list.
Some companies have a lot of entries in the directory. In this case, you might find it easier to use the search facility. To do so:
- Go to .
- Use the keyboard to type the name of the person you want to find. When you start typing, the search displays possible matches.
- Select a contact from the list.
You can use a question mark as a wildcard to replace characters that are not available on the GTm touch panel keyboard (that is, non-ASCII characters). For example, you can find Stanisław Łukasiński by typing ?ukasi?ski.