Making a call
Using GTm FamilyLast updated March 3, 2017
On the touchscreen controller, you can make a call in a number of different ways:
- You can dial a number: Simply dial the number
- You can call one of your favorites: Press the speed dial for the favorite that you want to call, or go to
- You can return a call: Go to and select the call you want to return
- You can call someone in the company’s directory: Go to and choose someone to call
- You can call someone from your own personal contact list: Go to
Dialing addresses that include letters and symbols
You might need to dial someone who has a video address that includes letters or numbers and symbols (known as a URI). If you need to do this, presson the touchscreen (press the star key).
You can also press any number on the keypad. As soon as you press a button, the keyboard displays on the home screen.
Redialing a recent call
To redial a call that you received recently:
- Go to . The screen displays the recent calls’ list.
- Select the name of the person whom you want to call.
Clearing recent calls
To clear your recent call list:
- Select . The screen displays the recent calls’ list.
- Click , then confirm to empty the recent calls’ list.
Searching in the company directory
Some companies have a lot of entries in the directory. In this case, you might find it easier to use the search facility. To do so:
- Go to .
- Use the keyboard to type the name of the person you want to find.
As soon as you start typing, the search starts looking. You might only need to type the first letter of someone’s name to find them.