Using voice and video mail
Using GT Mini 3330 and GT 3351Last updated October 20, 2017
If your system administrator has set up an account to do so, the Group Telepresence System has access to a voice mail system.
The home screen indicates if you have received new messages. In the picture below, you have received one new message:
When you select the messages button on the home screen, you see the messages display:
When you use the voice and video mail system, an IVR guides you through the options.
To access voice or video mail messages:
- Go to .
- Select the listing of the message to which you want to listen.
To skip to the end of an IVR prompt, press # (the pound or hash symbol).
To set a greeting for your voice and video mail:
- Go to .
- Select and follow the audio prompts.
You can forward a voice or video mail message to another extension number. To do so:
- Dial the voicemail system. (You can find it in the contacts if you scroll to the end of the list of contacts in the directory.)
- Follow the IVR instructions to:
- Choose to listen to the message that you want to forward.
- Select to forward that message.
To ensure the security of your voice and video mail box, you are advised to change your security PIN. To do so, dial 2999 for the voicemail system and follow the IVR instructions. Your default security PIN is 0000.
You can also dial into the voicemail system and change your greeting and record you speaking your name.