Using Conferencing and recordingLast updated October 24, 2018
A meetings subscription allows you to have, at the same time:
- one ad hoc meeting
- one in-use scheduled OR permanent meeting
An ‘in-use permanent meeting’ means that one or more participants are currently dialed in. This means that you can create any number of meetings, either scheduled or permanent. Those meetings can overlap in time, but with only one meetings subscription, only one scheduled or permanent meeting can have participants at any time.
A meetings subscription also allows you to have one ad hoc meeting, and this can be in use at the same time as the scheduled meeting.
There are two types of meetings subscriptions which determine the maximum number of participants that you can have in a scheduled or permanent meeting at any one time:
- Business meetings subscription: allows up to 20 participants
- Enterprise meetings subscription: allows up to 50 participants
The meetings subscription also includes:
- StarLeaf app (software endpoint) for everyone in your organization
- Everyone in your organization can schedule their own meetings
- All scheduled meetings have global audio dial-in numbers
- Interoperability with standards-based video conferencing equipment.
- Scheduled meeting invitations provide details of how to join from third-party equipment (Cisco, Polycom, Lifesize, Skype for Business, etc.)
- Click-to-Call browser video calling is available for all scheduled meetings
- Scheduling using StarLeaf Add-in for Microsoft Outlook
Additional option: Recording