UsingLast updated March 24, 2021
A person who wants to join a StarLeaf meeting (and who does not have their own video equipment) can use Click-to-Call to join the meeting. To learn more about the different ways of joining a meeting, go to How to join a meeting.
You can create your own Click-to-Call link and put it in your email signature which will allow email recipients dial you directly from a web browser.
To create your own Click-to-Call link, you must be a StarLeaf user. If you are not yet a user, sign up to StarLeaf. Download it here .
The Click-to-Call URL has the following format:
The at (@) symbol must be entered as %40. So, for example, a Click-to-Call link for Alexis Reena from Xampleco looks like this:
Use the Click-to-Call me image below to create a Click-to-Call button in your email signature.
Here are some examples of how to create a Click-to-Call link in email signatures for Gmail and Microsoft Outlook:
- In Gmail, go to Settings > General and scroll down to Signature.
- Copy the Click-to-Call me image and paste it into the signature text box.
- Select or highlight the image within the box and select the link icon.
- In the Web address field, enter the Click-to-Call link you created using your email address.
- Select OK.
- Save the Click-to-Call me image above to your computer.
- In Outlook, go to Home > New mail > Signature > Signatures…
A window opens called Signatures and Stationery.
- On the E-mail Signature tab, select New.
- Type a name for your signature and select OK.
- Upload the Click-to-Call me image to the signature box using the image icon.
- To add the Click-to-Call link to the image, select the link icon beside the image icon.
- Copy and paste the Click-to-Call link into the Address field as shown below.
- Select OK.
An internal error occurred when connecting your call. Contact StarLeaf Support
|If you are using the Chrome browser to make a video call and you see this error message, it is possible that your call has been blocked by a Chrome extension called Privacy Badger. Disable the extension and retry the call|