Joining a conference from Breeze
Using BreezeLast updated April 11, 2017
You can join ad hoc, scheduled, and permanent conferences from Breeze.
Joining a scheduled StarLeaf conference
If you receive an invitation to a conference, the details of that conference are listed on the home screen. The details are shown on the Join Now button on the day of the scheduled conference. The behavior of the Join Now button varies depending on the details of the conference:
- If there are no scheduled conferences for the day, the Join Now button displays
- If there is a scheduled conference for the day, the Join Now button displays the name of the next conference and the time it starts
- If you receive invitations to two overlapping conferences, the details of the first conference due to start display on the Join Now button. When the first conference has ended, the details of the second conference display. To join the second conference at any time, dial the unique seven-digit direct number
- When the conference is due to take place in ten minutes or less, the Join Now button is lit green and, instead of the time, displays how many minutes until the conference is due to start
- When the conference starts, the Join Now button flashes. Anytime after the Join Now button lights green, you can click the button to join the conference
If a previously scheduled conference is deleted, the conference details are removed from the conference button.
Permanent conferences do not trigger the Join Now button, and do not appear on the button display.
Join Now behavior
The default message when there are no conferences scheduled.
The message displayed when a conference has been scheduled for that day.
The message displayed when a scheduled conference is due to start.
The message displayed when a scheduled conference has started.
Whenever you’re ready to join a scheduled or permanent conference, either:
- Click on the Join Now button when the button is lit green, or
- Dial into the conference using the seven-digit conference number
To join a permanent conference, dial the seven-digit conference number.
Joining a conference on any other conferencing service
You can join conferences on any other standards-based conferencing platform, such as Bluejeans for example. To do so, use the information in the conference invite. You can dial any combination of characters and digits in the Breeze dialing bar.
Joining an ad hoc conference
When someone adds a person to a call, this is known as an ad hoc conference. If someone adds you to their call, you receive a incoming call.
If you do not want to join the conference, ignore or reject the call.