Joining a meeting from Breeze
Using BreezeLast updated September 27, 2017
You can join ad hoc, scheduled, and permanent meetings from Breeze.
If you receive an invitation to a meeting, the details are shown on the Join Now button on the day of the meeting. The behavior of the Join Now button is as follows:
- If there are no scheduled meetings for the day, the Join Now button displays
- If there is a scheduled meeting for the day, the Join Now button displays the name of the next meeting and the time it starts
- If you receive invitations to two overlapping meetings, the details of the first conference due to start display on the Join Now button. When the first meeting has ended, the details of the second meeting display. To join the second meeting at any time, dial the meeting ID which is in the meeting invite email
- When the meeting is due to take place in ten minutes or less, the Join Now button is lit green and, instead of the time, displays how many minutes until the meeting is due to start
- When the meeting starts, the Join Now button flashes. Anytime after the Join Now button lights green, you can use the button to join the conference
If a scheduled meeting is canceled, the meeting details are removed from the Join Now button.
Permanent meetings do not trigger the Join Now button, and do not appear on the button display.
Join Now behavior
The default message when there are no meetings scheduled.
The message displayed when a meeting has been scheduled for that day.
The message displayed when a scheduled meeting is due to start.
The message displayed when a scheduled meeting has started.
Whenever you are ready to join a scheduled or permanent meeting, either:
- Use the Join Now button when the button is lit green, or
- Dial into the meeting using the meeting ID, which is in the meeting invite email
To join a permanent meeting, dial the meeting ID.
You can join meetings on any other standards-based conferencing platform, such as Bluejeans for example. To do so, use the information in the meeting invite. You can dial any combination of characters and digits in the Breeze dialing bar.
When someone adds a person to a call, this is known as an ad hoc meeting. If someone adds you to their call, you receive a incoming call.
If you do not want to join the meeting, ignore or reject the call.