StarLeaf Standby prerequisites
Before setting up StarLeaf Standby, you must:
- Have a Microsoft Office 365 admin account.
- Ensure that your network is prepared for StarLeaf on all devices. For more information, see Firewall configuration for StarLeaf endpoints.
- Download and sign into StarLeaf using the email address associated with your Microsoft account.
- Plan a mass deployment of StarLeaf to all users in your organization before starting any failover in Standby. This will save your users valuable time when joining failover meetings.
- Add StarLeaf to your Azure Active Directory if your organization uses Azure AD. It highly recommended that you do this to automatically synchronize new users and updates from Azure AD to StarLeaf.