Managing Troubleshooting StarLeafLast updated August 28, 2020
This troubleshooter provides solutions to common problems that can occur when using StarLeaf registered H.323 endpoints.
If your StarLeaf registered H.323 endpoint cannot connect to the StarLeaf platform, follow the steps below to troubleshoot:
- Ensure you have followed the instructions in How to add an H.323 endpoint to the Portal and any additional steps for configuring your endpoint
- Check that H.460 is enabled on your endpoint. Try disabling and re-enabling the setting
- Turn off any static NAT configuration on your endpoint
- Check that your endpoint can register to a gatekeeper other than StarLeaf, such as mcu.starleaf.com. If it cannot register there, check your company’s firewall.
- Ensure your firewall is not altering H.323 messages, for instance by changing NATed addresses.
- If possible, try putting your endpoint on a public address and registering from there.