Configuring a static IP address on a StarLeaf hardware endpoint
Managing Cloud and traffic routingLast updated September 27, 2018
In some cases (where there is no DHCP server for example), you need to configure the endpoint with a static IP address.
To configure a static IP address on a StarLeaf hardware endpoint:
- On the touchscreen controller, double-press the Home key to go to Settings.
- Go to networking.
- Turn off DHCP.
- You must enter IP addresses for each of the following:
- IP address (the static IP address for the endpoint)
- gateway (the default gateway on your network)
- nameserver (the IP address of the DNS server)
- Press the Home key to save.