View room system status
Managing StarLeaf Admin PortalLast updated April 7, 2021
You can view the online status of your organization’s StarLeaf room systems, from the Room systems page in your Admin Portal. In this topic:
For information on viewing the online status of users and their personal hardware endpoints, see View user status.
The Room systems landing page displays the online status of your organization’s StarLeaf room systems:
- : The room system is active and available
- : Has a StarLeaf hardware endpoint provisioned, but is currently not active
- : The room system has been added to the organization, but does not yet have a hardware endpoint provisioned
To view detailed information on a specific room system:
- Go to the Room systems page in your Admin Portal.
- Click the edit icon next to the room that you want to view:
The online status of the room system is displayed under the Hardware endpoint dropdown:
Under Device information, the serial number, MAC address, and current firmware versions, are displayed.
More detailed online status information is also displayed:
- Status: Whether the room system is active and available, or offline
- Last updated: The last time the room system was active
- Connection: The type of connection used, and the IP address of the room system. StarLeaf endpoints prefer a UDP connection. For more information on connection types and firewalls, see Firewall configuration for StarLeaf endpoints
- Upload and Download speed: The last recorded connection speed of the room system