Managing StarLeaf Admin PortalLast updated September 2, 2021
Admins can view their organization’s plans, add-ons, and payments, from the Billing page on the StarLeaf Portal.
On this page:
You will only have access to this page if your organization is on the new billing system. For more information, contact your StarLeaf representative.
The Billing page displays the following information:
- Current host plan: Your organization’s host plan and number of purchased host licenses. Click Manage to assign and reassign host licenses to users in your organization (for more information see How to assign or remove a host license)
- Account balance: The outstanding balance for your account. This includes upcoming and overdue invoices. Click View invoices to view all your organization’s invoices
- Payment method: The card and billing details used for your organization. Click Edit to edit your card details. You can also edit your contact and billing details by clicking Edit contact details
- Room licenses: Your organization’s current room system subscriptions
- Add-on licenses: Your optional paid extras, such as Enhanced Support, and recording
- Cancel subscription: End your organization’s subscription to StarLeaf
This page only displays information about your organization’s billing. To purchase additional add-ons, or upgrade your organization’s plan, click Contact Us.
From the Invoices page, you can view and download all past and current invoices for your organization. Your organization’s invoices can be found on Billing > View invoices in your Admin Portal: