Upgrading the GTm
Managing GTm FamilyLast updated May 9, 2017
- Open Maestro and click Manage to the right of the meeting room that contain the GTm you want to configure.
- Click the firmware dropdown menu under , and select the firmware version to which you want to upgrade.
- Click Change Firmware Version.
Demo/unmanaged endpoints can be upgraded using a link obtained from Starleaf Support.
Using the web interface
- On the GTm touchscreen controller, press the settings button to view settings and the IP address.
- In a web browser, navigate to the IP address of the GTm and click on the settings link under Status.
lists what firmware version you currently have and allows you to update the endpoint.
- Enter the URL for the firmware version into the text box.
- Click Upgrade to download the latest version from the StarLeaf server if it can (if it has access to the public Internet).
Using a USB drive
- Using a FAT-formatted USB drive, download the latest version of the firmware onto the drive.
- Insert the USB drive into one of the two USB ports on the codec. Both GTm 5250 and 5140 codecs have two USB ports and it doesn’t matter which you use; either can be used to upgrade the GTm.
The firmware version is installed to the codec automatically, upgrading the GTm.
If the USB drive cannot be read, this could be due to the partition on the USB being set up incorrectly or the drive being corrupted. Download the firmware version on a new FAT-formatted USB drive and try again to ensure that this isn’t the case. If you still experience difficulties upgrading the GTm, contact StarLeaf Support for troubleshooting advice and help with upgrading.