Managing GTm Family MaestroLast updated September 17, 2018
In the Certificates menu, the certificate overview table is populated with any certificate files for your deployment (.crt, .cert, or .cer formats) that have been added. If you have not yet added any certificates, this table is empty.
To add certificates:
- Click Add Certificate below the overview table.
- Click the Browse button to select a certificate from your computer. This can be any file that is in the .crt, .cert, or .cer formats.
- Select and open a certificate file, then click Upload Certificate.
When you add your certificates to the certificate overview table, you can see the certificate file name and expiry date, and the number of rooms in which the certificate is used. If the certificate is not used for any meeting rooms, click Delete next to the certificate entry to remove it, Otherwise, Delete is not displayed until you edit the meeting room and remove the certificate from use.
To apply a certificate to a specific room:
- In the Meeting Rooms page, click Manage next to the room to which you want to apply the certificate.
- In Settings, click Certificates.
- Click Edit.
- Click the Is used for room checkbox.
- Click Apply to save your changes.