Managing GTm Family MaestroLast updated June 28, 2018
Maestro provides detailed information about call history and active calls. Call records are available for GTm systems that are running GTm version 1.3.1 or later.
To view these records, in Maestro choose Call Records and then select either Active Calls or Call History.
Calls are listed in order of the start time of the call. The following details are displayed:
- ID: A unique identifier for the call
- Start: The start time of the call
- Duration: The duration of the call
- Direction: Either Incoming or Outgoing
- Local site: The name of the GTm initiating or receiving the call. In a call between two GTm room systems in the same organization, the call will appear twice in the Call History (once as an outgoing call and once as an incoming call)
- Remote site: The name of the device initiating or receiving the call at the remote site
- Status or Outcome: For an active call, either Ringing or Incall. In the call history, either Ended or Unanswered