Managing GTm Family Maestro releases Earlier releasesLast updated April 27, 2018
These release notes provide you with information about the latest upgrade to StarLeaf Maestro. This is a feature release and is effective from November 2017.
For more information about configuring the GTm through the Maestro management platform, start here: Introduction to Maestro.
Camera standby is now separate from screen standby such that you can locally share content from a PC or other source without causing the camera to come out of standby. Additionally, Maestro On-Premises provides the following controls:
- TV Standby Timeout: This timeout controls if and when the GTm will stop sending video to the screens. The timeout can either be 5 minutes or Disabled:
- 5 minutes: If the GTm is not in a call, and there is no content source connected, and nobody has touched the touch panel, after 5 minutes have elapsed, the GTm will not send any video (including the standby screen) to the screens
- Disabled: The GTm will send the standby screen to the GTm screens
- AV Standby Timeout: This timeout controls if and when the GTm will cause the camera to move into privacy position and mute the microphone. This can be set to either 1 minute or disabled:
- 1 minute: If the GTm is not in a call the camera will move into privacy position and the microphone will mute after 1 minute has elapsed
- Disabled: The camera will never go into privacy position and the microphone will not mute unless someone mutes it
This allows you to enable or disable WiFi on a GTm, choose a WiFi channel, and allocate a Miracast name (the name that appears in the list of content receivers).
- Meeting room > Certificates now shows both the certificate name and file name
- You can no longer upload duplicate certificates. If you attempt to do so, you will see an error message
You can now disable Video-based Screen Sharing (VbSS) through Maestro. Disabling VbSS will cause the GTm to use RDP for sharing content. To disable VbSS, in Maestro go to Meeting Rooms and select a room to manage. Choose Skype > Advanced settings > Disable video-based screen sharing.
Maestro provides an ‘unlock password’ that unlocks the web user interface for a GTm. Maestro v1.2 introduces an automatically generated and secure ‘unlock password’ every time a GTm is paired with Maestro:
Bug fixes effective in StarLeaf Maestro version 1.2:
|12341||The sign-in password for the GTm can now include non-ASCII characters|
|12372||Maestro now validates a user’s email address when you are adding a new user|
|14471||Maestro now provides feedback when downloading diagnostics|