The branding feature allows branding of touchscreen and Breeze user interfaces, of emails, and of Portal pages (for example, conference invite emails, guest invite emails, and the logos that you see in the Portal).
If required an organization can purchase this feature.
Alternatively, channel partners can purchase this feature for the purpose of branding all their customer organizations.
This feature is not enabled by default. Contact StarLeaf Technical Support if you would like to be able to brand your organization.
How branding is applied to customer organizations
You configure branding through the Portal. If you configure branding for the reseller organization, that branding automatically is applied to all the customer organizations within that reseller account. This ‘reseller branding’ can be overridden on a per-customer organization basis. Alternatively, you can choose to only brand individual customer organizations.
Some organization like to have their logo appear on all touchscreens and on Breeze:
To configure branding for your organization AND all your customer organizations, choose Reseller branding.
To configure branding for just one organization, or to override reseller branding for an organization, go to Customers and find the organization and choose Branding.
The branding comprises:
- Portal logo: This is the logo that the Portal displays in the top right of its pages. It is a PNG image of 600px x 400px or smaller
- Email header: This is the email header that appears at the top of emails including
guest invitation emails, conference invite emails, invitations to new users, and password reset emails. It is a PNG image and must be 598px wide and between 80px and 160px high
- Start up splash screen: This is the logo that is displayed on Breeze and touchscreen controllers when they first start up. It is a PNG image that is 410px x 113px
- Home screen logo: This is the logo that appears on the home screen of Breeze and touchscreen controllers. It is a PNG image that is 400px x 52px
- Background image for conferences: This is the image that appears behind the participant panes in a conference. This is an RGB PNG image with no alpha channel which is 1920px wide and 1080px high
- Waiting screen image for conferences: This is the image that participants see if they dial into a conference before the conference has started. This is an RGB PNG image with no alpha channel which is 1920px wide and 1080px high
- Lock screen for conferences: This is the image that people see if they try to call into a conference that is locked. This is an RGB PNG image with no alpha channel which is 1920px wide and 1080px high
- Logo for conferences: This is the logo that appears in the top left of the conference view. This is an RGB PNG image with an alpha channel which is no larger than 400px wide and 400px high