Configuring a static IP address on a StarLeaf hardware endpoint
Managing Cloud StarLeaf Cloud and traffic routing for administratorsLast updated March 15, 2017
In some cases (where there is no DHCP server for example), you need to configure the endpoint with a static IP address.
To configure a static IP address on a StarLeaf hardware endpoint:
- On the touchscreen controller, double-press the Home key to go to Settings.
- Go to networking.
- Turn off DHCP.
- You must enter IP addresses for each of the following:
- IP address (the static IP address for the endpoint)
- gateway (the default gateway on your network)
- nameserver (the IP address of the DNS server)
- Press the Home key to save.