Edit your organization’s account
Managing Cloud Cloud advancedLast updated July 19, 2017
Selectfrom the navigation menu. The page appears:
- : A unique identifier for your organization
This is the organization’s dialing prefix and has two purposes:
- The Cloud uses the organization prefix to create an External video address for each user. If there are people outside your organization who have video endpoints made by 3rd-party manufacturers, they are able to dial a user’s External video address (visible on each user’s page in the Portal and also in Breeze settings or through the touchscreen controller of a hardware endpoint)
- If your organization owns 3rd party H.323 endpoints and you want to register these with the StarLeaf Cloud, the H.323 ID or name that you allocate to that endpoint uses the organization prefix in combination with your subdomain name and that endpoint’s directory number You cannot change your or
Your organization’s account page is pre-populated with your organization details. You can edit organization details if necessary:
- : The name of your company
- <subdomain>.call.sl to make and receive calls to and from third-party devices. For more information about video addresses, refer to About StarLeaf video addresses : The name of your subdomain for external calls from H.323/SIP/Skype. The Cloud assigns the customer
- example.com, starleaf.com. If any user sends a Breeze invite to someone who appears (by the email address) to belong to your organization, that guest is automatically added to your account as a user. You can leave this field empty. However, StarLeaf recommends that email domains are entered where possible to avoid users from within the same organization being allocated guest user accounts : Optionally, enter any corporate domains that you own and use to send email. This is so that the Cloud can recognize when a user invites, as a guest, someone who appears to be part of your organization. Use a comma to separate multiple domains. Include the whole domain name, for example:
- : The location of the data center that hosts your account
- : Choose the default time zone for your StarLeaf endpoints. Note that you can change the time zone on a per-user basis
- StarLeaf endpoints’ displays. Note that you can change the language
on a per-user basis. StarLeaf Breeze and StarLeaf endpoints have localizable user interfaces.
StarLeaf Cloud also provides localized emails and end-user pages in the StarLeaf Portal.
When a user changes their language via the Portal, or when the administrator changes users’ language settings, the affected users need to log out of the Portal and log in again to see the new language. For emails, the email is sent in the language of the inviter, unless the StarLeaf Cloud knows the language of the receiver, in which case the email is in the correct language for the receiver
: Choose the default language for your
If necessary, specify the advanced settings for the account:
- : You can enable PIN protection of your StarLeaf hardware endpoints. If you enable this, you are not able to change the configuration settings through the touchscreen controller unless you enter the correct PIN. This is an organization-wide setting and affects all StarLeaf endpoints in the organization
Refer to Conference layouts
: Choose the layout that is the organization’s default layout for conferences (both scheduled and ad hoc). Individual users can choose a different layout if they prefer.
- Power line frequency: The power line frequency for this organization. Altering this setting can eliminate camera flicker from fluorescent lights. Do not change this setting unless you are experiencing flicker