Provisioning Yealink VP59 with StarLeaf
Installing Yealink VP59Last updated June 15, 2021
Follow the instructions below to install StarLeaf software on the Yealink VP59 video phone.
Right-click on and save the following files locally:
- Connect the VP59 to power and network.
- On the VP59 touchscreen, navigate to Settings → Network and take note of the IP address.
- In a browser, type the IP address. A login page appears.
- Enter the default login details: username “admin” and password “admin”.
- From the list on the left-hand side, go to Settings → Upgrade
- In Upgrade Firmware, upload the “intermediate” Yealink ROM file.
- Wait for the VP59 to finish the Yealink firmware upgrade.
- Log into the VP59 web interface in your browser again.
- Go to Settings → Configuration → Import CFG Configuration File and import the .cfg file that you downloaded locally.
- Click Confirm.
- Wait for the VP59 to finish the Yealink firmware upgrade and to install the StarLeaf software.
- Enter your work email address on the VP59.
- Enter the 6-digit one-time code that is sent to your email. There is one more firmware download and then the provisioning is complete.