Installing StarLeaf HuddleLast updated November 19, 2021
Before installing a StarLeaf Huddle room system, read the Huddle 3320 safety and compliance information.
- Pack contents and cable lengths
- How to install StarLeaf Huddle
- How to generate a QuickConnect code
- Technical specifications
Every StarLeaf Huddle comes with:
- Huddle codec
- Cable dock (1.8m)
- C10 camera (3m)
- 0155 Microphone (3m)
- Pronto Cable USB (0.5m + 4.8m)
- Power supply (1.8m + 2m)
- Ethernet cable (2m)
- HDMI cable (1.8m)
- Cable tie
Before connecting anything, place all the components where you want them in the room, making sure that they can all reach the cable dock.
- Connect the components below to the cable dock:
- Camera (USB-A)
- Microphone (USB-A)
- Pronto cable (USB-A)
- Network cable (Ethernet)
- Room screen (HDMI)
- Connect Huddle using the in-built USB-C cable from the cable dock. Secure it using the cable tie provided.
- Connect the power supply to the cable dock. It may take a few minutes for the Huddle to initialize.
- Enter the QuickConnect code. See How to generate a QuickConnect code for more information.
To complete StarLeaf Huddle installation, an admin must generate a QuickConnect code in the StarLeaf Portal:
- Go to the Room systems page in your Admin Portal.
- Click Add room system.
- Complete the room details for your Huddle:
- Go to Hardware endpoint > Device, and select StarLeaf Huddle.
- Click Apply to generate the QuickConnect code. The QC code appears in the Hardware endpoint section.
- Capacitive touchscreen
- Full-color IPS display 10.1″ (diagonal)
- 1920 x 1200 resolution
- 89° viewing angle
H 113mm (4.45″), W 255mm (10.05″), D 163mm (6.40″)
- 1 x USB-C for connection to cable dock
- 1 x RJ-45 for internet connection
- 1 x HDMI 2.0 for connection to TV
- 4 x USB-A for Pronto cable, microphone, camera and future use
- Video and content 30fps
- 0°C – 35°C (32°F – 95°F)
If or when a StarLeaf Huddle is turned off and on again, the MAC address can change to a random address. StarLeaf are working on a fix for this for existing Huddle room systems. Newly purchased Huddle room systems will not experience this issue