Pronto 210 standalone installation
Installing Pronto 210Last updated March 30, 2020
These instructions are for installing Pronto 210 into a meeting room with no StarLeaf room system installed. Pronto 210 comes with Hub 20 for wireless sharing, and Pronto Cable USB for wired sharing.
On this page:
|Hub 20||Pronto Cable USB|
- Pack contents
- How to install Pronto 210
- How to generate a QuickConnect code
- Technical Specifications
- Pronto Hub 20
- 2x antennas
- Pronto Cable USB
- USB keypad
- Power supply
- Ethernet cable
- HDMI cable
- HDMI to DVI-I adapter
- Place Hub 20 where you want it in the room. If you want to place it behind a room screen, make sure there is enough space for the antennas.
- Screw the antennas into the back of Hub 20.
- Connect the following to Hub 20:
- Network (Ethernet)
- Room screen (HDMI)
- Keypad (USB-A)
- Pronto Cable USB (USB-A)
- Connect the power supply to Hub 20. The power button lights up and your room screen displays the QuickConnect code screen. This may take a few minutes.
- Enter the QuickConnect code using the keypad. To generate the QC code, admins must add Hub 20 to their StarLeaf Portal. See How to generate a QuickConnect code.
The keypad is not required after installation is complete, and can be disconnected from Hub 20
- Go to the Room systems page in your Admin Portal.
- Click Add room system.
- Enter the room details for your room system.
- In Hardware endpoint > Type, select StarLeaf Hub 20.
- Click Apply to generate the QuickConnect code. The QC code appears in the Hardware endpoint section.
- HDMI 2.0
- Pronto Cable USB: 1080p
- Airplay: 1080p
- Miracast: 1080p
- Hub 20 H 32mm (1.2″), W 154mm (6.0″), D 108mm (4.2)
- Pronto Cable USB connector H 50mm (2.0”), W 42mm (1.7”), D 10mm (0.4”)
- Pronto Cable USB cable 5m + 5m (16’4” + 16’4”)
- Pronto Hub 20 1.05kg / 2.31 lbs
- Pronto Cable USB 275g / 0.6lbs
- AC-DC converter suitable to your region Input: 100-240V AC, 1.5A, 50-60Hz Output: 19V DC, 3.43A, 65W max.
- 8W typical, 5W standby
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- 0°C – 40°C (32° – 104°F)