Pronto 210 room system installation
Installing Pronto 210Last updated October 16, 2020
These instructions are for installing wireless sharing into an existing StarLeaf room system, using Hub 20. If you also purchased Pronto Cable USB for wired sharing, go to Installing Pronto Cable USB, for installation instructions.
On this page:
- Pack contents
- How to install
- How to generate a QuickConnect code
- Technical Specifications
- Firewall exceptions for Windows
- Pronto Hub 20
- 2x antennas
- USB keypad
- Power supply
- Ethernet cable
- HDMI cable
- HDMI to DVI-I adapter
To install wireless sharing into an existing room system with a GT Mini 3330:
- Place Hub 20 where you want it in the room. If you want to place it behind a room screen, make sure there is enough room for the antennas.
- Screw the antennas into the back of Hub 20.
- Connect the following to Hub 20:
- Network (Ethernet)
- Keypad (USB-A)
- Connect Hub 20 to the DVI-I port into the back of the GT Mini 3330, using the HDMI cable and DVI-I adapter provided.
- Connect the power supply to Hub 20. The power button lights up when booted, and your room screen displays the QuickConnect code screen.
- Enter the QuickConnect code using the keypad. To generate the QC code, admins must add Hub 20 to their StarLeaf portal. See How to generate a QuickConnect code.
It can take several minutes for StarLeaf to verify the QuickConnect code and download the firmware. When provisioning is complete, the room screen will turn to the idle screen, until content is presented.
The keypad is not required after installation is complete, and can be disconnected from Hub 20
To complete Pronto 210 installation, an admin must generate a QuickConnect code in the StarLeaf Portal:
- Go to the Room systems page in your Admin Portal.
- Click Add room system.
- Enter the room details for your room system.
- In Hardware endpoint > Type, select StarLeaf Hub 20.
- Set the Sleep display to After 0 minutes.
- Click Apply to generate the QuickConnect code. The QC code appears in the Hardware endpoint section.
- HDMI 2.0
- Airplay: 1080p
- Miracast: 1080p
- Hub 20
H 32mm (1.2″), W 154mm (6.0″), D 108mm (4.2)
- Pronto Hub 20
1.05kg / 2.31 lbs
- AC-DC converter suitable to your region
Input: 100-240V AC, 1.5A, 50-60Hz
Output: 19V DC, 3.43A, 65W max.
- 8W typical, 5W standby
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- 0°C – 40°C (32° – 104°F)
Pronto 210 uses Miracast network ports to mirror your screen on Windows devices.
If you are using Pronto 210 with a direct WiFi connection to your device, you may have to add the following to your firewall exceptions:
|Protocol and port||Purpose|
|TCP 7250||Miracast session control|
|UDP 4000||RTP (video/audio)|
|UDP 4001||RTP (video/audio)|