Connecting to StarLeaf
Installing Phone 2105Last updated February 28, 2020
- Log in to the StarLeaf Portal.
- Go to . You will see the page:
- Provide the following user information:
- Email address: A user’s email address is the unique identifier for that user. They receive an activation email to this email address. The user is not able to change the email address and uses it to log in to the StarLeaf Portal. The email address is a video address that any other StarLeaf user can dial to reach this user
- and : A user’s first and last name are displayed on the StarLeaf device. The names are also used in the directory, in voice and videomail, and when sending invites to conferences and invites to use StarLeaf Breeze
- : Cell, Work, and Home numbers. If specified, these appear in the company address book
- : Ensure that this is selected in order for users to receive voicemail, or video mail on Breeze. If you deselect this, the user is not able to use voicemail at all on the phone
- StarLeaf voice and video messages : the time zone is used for StarLeaf devices and for
When inputting names and addresses into the StarLeaf Portal, bear in mind that the phone supports European accented characters, but does not support far eastern characters.
- Register the endpoint as a phone by opening the Hardware endpoint dropdown and setting the Type to StarLeaf Phone 2105.
- Choose whether or not to send this user their account settings by email.
- Click StarLeaf QuickConnect for more information on how to use this code. to submit the configuration. StarLeaf generates a unique QuickConnect code for this user. Refer to
- In the or page, open the Breeze section and select . The Breeze login name is the user’s email address.
- Click to submit the configuration changes. The user receives an account activation email with instructions for that user to activate their account. During the account activation, the user is provided with download instructions for Breeze.
The Advanced settings for both Breeze and hardware endpoints concern bandwidth capping and you should not alter these settings under most circumstances. Refer to the online help in the StarLeaf Portal for more information. Also note that the Advanced settings are not available to all organizations.
To remove the phone from a given user’s profile, follow the instructions for deprovisioning in Delete a user.