Installing the VHD-V71 camera
Installing CamerasLast updated July 19, 2017
The VHD-V71 is supported for use with the StarLeaf GTm 5140.
Before you install the camera, read the following safety information:
- Do not subject the camera to rain or moisture
- To prevent electric shock, do not remove screws or covers of the camera. There are no self-serviceable parts. Refer to qualified service personnel for servicing
- Do not operate under unspecified temperature, humidity or power supply
- Use the soft dry cloth to clean the camera. If the camera is very dirty, clean it with diluted neutral detergent; do not use any type of solvent, which may damage the surface
- The installation must be performed by qualified service personnel or system installers in accordance with all local rules
- Do not move the camera head manually. Doing so results in the camera malfunctioning
- Before powering the camera, check the power voltage carefully. Ensure you are using the correct power source
- Ensure that the camera is far away from areas where there might be radiation, x-rays, or strong electric waves, or where magnetism is generated
The rear view of the camera, shown below, indicates where to connect the cables:
To install the camera:
- Connect the supplied USB 2.0 cable to the USB 2.0 connector on the camera. Connect the other end to the camera USB connector on the StarLeaf GTm 5140 room system.
- Connect power to the DC 12V power input connector.
The following images details the dimensions of the VHD camera in millimeters: