Generate StarLeaf access token
Note: This section only applies if you do not have a StarLeaf access token, or it has been removed from your StarLeaf Standby Configuration tab for any reason. Your StarLeaf representative can complete the steps in this section if you would prefer to contact them.
To generate a StarLeaf access token and add it to Standby Configuration, follow the instructions below.
- Go to StarLeaf Portal and sign in.
- On the left-hand side, go to Integrations > Add integration.
- For Type, select StarLeaf Standby.
- Enter a name such as StarLeaf Standby.
- Tick Administrator privileges.
- Select Apply.
- Go to StarLeaf Standby
- Go to the Configuration tab.
- Click Edit on StarLeaf access token.
- Enter the access token you generated in steps 1-3.
- Click Validate.
- Review and complete the other fields on the Configuration tab and click Continue.
Your access token is generated in the Portal.